- There's an open-source Android browser (now seemingly abandoned) that implements ad-blocking functionality.
- This browser is forked by a couple of other browsers that are very popular in India.
- The problem is that this browser has a severe flaw. It tries to download filter updates on every startup, and on Android, it may happen many times daily. It can even happen when the browser is running in the background.
- How to use the watch as a Compass (Northern Hemisphere, for instance)
- Using that Sun's apex is toward complete south.