- In-house and Free Market: Can independent scientists ever win again?
- Search Engine Indexing Your Life
- Conversational AI Tools for Thought: Poe beta test starting - Quora
- Generative AI
- Rewind is GA
- Letter to Mr. Matt Rickard on 2022-12-24
Designing an App's feel
- Motion design brings an app to life by guiding users and providing them with feedback.
- Add easing to your animations to help add a responsive and natural feel.
- Quick, light, and snappy animations are less distracting and intrusive for users.
- Use springs to respond to user interaction and provide realistic feedback
- Guide users through an animation by thoughtfully timing out the motion.
- Be purposeful with animations. Only include motion to support the user's experience. Unnecessary motion distracts users.
UI Design Example By sulley (@svlleyy)
morning exploration pic.twitter.com/ddDN4AVWR3
— sulley (@svlleyy) December 19, 2022