- 서비스 시밍
- Service Shimming
- Action Required Newsletter Networks
- Algorithmic Recommendation Engine for Texts
- Cloudflare Pages
- The 30-Day Tweet Test (Harry Stebbings)
- Apple-like Block Interface
- Aldehyde Landing Page 2023
Introducing ChatGPT Plus
- General access to ChatGPT, even during peak times
- Faster response times
- Priority access to new features and improvements
People learn by having enlightening conversations.
ChatGPT is my best buddy for exploring and refining my thoughts. It never complains about my insatiable need for learning and provides me with deeply relevant topics and ideas.
Best mentor ever! pic.twitter.com/BH7rgA6qWk
— Sunghyun Cho (@anaclumos) February 21, 2023
defaultnamehere/verylegit.link: A URL shortener, but it makes the URLs look extremely dodgy instead
- A random sketchy URL path (the bit after the /) is generated when you give it a URL. The mapping between the real URL and the sketchy one is then saved. Since only the part after the / matters, you can use any domain you like.
twitter.com -> win.a.free.ipad.verylegit.link/CT*OMGb=B5+b+)u6)DU882bitcoin.xlsx.pdf
google.com -> paypal.verylegit.link/8U70*m[uO409index.apk.pem.dmg
verylegit.link -> click.here.to.get.ripped.in.three.weeks.verylegit.link/ip-camera()698download!downloader.min.css.dmg
Tell HN: GitHub will delete your private repo if you lose access to the original
- Your private repository baobabKoodaa/laaketutka-scripts (forked from futurice/how-to-get-healthy) has been deleted because you are no longer a collaborator on futurice/how-to-get-healthy
Introducing Hermes, An Open Source Document Management System
- To cope with the scaling challenges we built Hermes, a document management system designed to help HashiCorp employees author, review, approve, discover, and deprecate documents. Today, we are pleased to open source Hermes to the rest of the world
- Currently, Hermes supports Google Workspace. Once users login to Hermes, they can create document drafts using Google Docs
- Hermes uses Golang for the backend and Ember.js for the front end. It uses a PostgreSQL database for storage and Algolia to power its search capabilities. It also leverages several Google Workspace services for creating and modifying documents, sending email, etc.
- Importantly, we are launching alongside Helios, HashiCorp's new open source product design system. Hermes uses Helios for its UI components, which allows it to match the look and feel of the HashiCorp product line, from internal tools to our commercial products like the HashiCorp Cloud Platform. Read more about Helios in this blog post: Introducing Helios, HashiCorp's New Product Design System