- specific, concise
- metrics, impact
- consistent verb
- conscious formatting
- if applicable, add projects, achievements, and coursework.
- mission statement — What's the one thing the reader must know?
- graduating date
- bold, but don't overuse it
- Ph.D.'s are a little different — make it a little longer and include publications, titles, authors, citations, etc.
- not relevant experiences
- excessive detail
Trim Bullet Points and Keep Jobs vs. Remove Earlier Jobs and keep things in detail?
- Trim Bullet Points
- If you have space.
- Don't take away other spaces.
- It's okay, but don't apply twice for one company.