- Learnings from 5 years of tech startup code audits - Ken Kantzer's Blog
- Make things simple.
- Writing secure software got remarkably easier.
- Business logic flaws were rare, but when we found one they tended to be epically bad.
- Almost no one got JWT tokens and webhooks right on the first try.
- Open Collective - Make your community sustainable. Collect and spend money transparently.
- Using Media Breakpoints for identifying the user device (for example, if Screen Width is smaller than 400px then it's a mobile device) cannot tell the difference between desktops with big fonts and mobile devices.
- PM focuses on why and what, and Dev focuses on what and how.