- In the middle of reading this book, I realized that the term Digital Brain, Second Brain, Digital Garden, and PKM are used interchangeably, they are not quite the same.
- I have organized them in the following manner.
|Second Brain||Implementation for augmenting your thoughts.|
|Digital Garden||Implementation for documenting your knowledge.|
|PKM||Architecture for Digital Garden.|
|PARA||Architecture for Second Brain.|
- Digital Brain is a digitally implemented Second Brain.
|Second Brain||Digital Garden|
|Notes are in Britannica Style||Notes are in Wikipedia Style|
|Allows foldering||Prohibits foldering|
|Allows archiving||Prohibits archiving|
|Focuses on managing different projects that grow into a creative garage||Focuses on creating and tending Evergreen posts that grow into a knowledge base|
- GitHub plans to switch to ES2020 with optional chaining and nullish coalescing.
- Most GitHub users use fairly up-to-date browsers.
Simplicity is the final achievement. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art. — Chopin
One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple. — Jack Kerouac