- PARA... might be worse than I thought?
- The structure is unintuitive and redundant.
- I might come up with my own structure.
- Current idea:
- contact mail and signup mail -- separation necessary?
- A successful business sells lifestyles and dreams. Did they succeed by selling a dream, or did they rebrand themselves when they got enough cash?
- Decided with
two-roots. Locally confirmed it operates correctly.
- One thing to confirm:
- Implemented the Technical Proof of Concept and posted here: PoC that two WorkerDOM upgraded threads don't block each other - Two Roots
- Open Dev Console.
- Press Health Check in both Root 1 and Root 2.
- Check that both are alive.
- After pressing "while(true)" in Root 1, only Root 2 will respond.