Today's Hacker News
- Security policies have essentially killed the user script and bookmarklet ecosystem. Most of the scripts you can find on the remaining sites like Greasy Fork only provide minor improvements.
- Maybe running something like the QuickJS sandbox inside WebAssembly can provide a more secure way to access selective parts of the DOM.
- Startups who see this as a golden goose need to realize something. While Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and other established design and productivity tools are invaluable necessities and part of the daily workflow of millions, your app likely is not.
- Just realized that this enables Font Ligature Settings.
- I like it a lot — it combines the neatness and readability of SF Pro and the uniqueness of IBM Plex Sans.
font-feature-settings: 'rlig' 1, 'calt' 1, 'ss01' 1, 'ss06'
- 서울 프로
- Creating a Jenga WebGL game sounds interesting.
- Each block has randomness of ±1% in size.